What is important to you?
- Safety for you and your family?
- A great neighbourhood?
- A beautiful new home?
- Quality Toronto schools?
- Access to Toronto transit?
- Access to highways?
- Suburban or city neighbourhood?
Tell us about your needs and we will take it from there!
We have a team of experts who help with all aspects of buying including home-inspectors, lawyers and mortgage specialists.
Your Customized Home Buying Program includes:
- A thorough needs assessment to understand your desired lifestyle and dreams and what is most important to you
- Information about Home-Buying in Toronto i.e. how our system works
- Information about obtaining a mortgage in Toronto (there are special rules for newcomers). Information on lenders, down payments, and how much you can afford
- Tour of key Toronto neighbourhoods that meet your needs and candid descriptions of advantages and disadvantages of those neighbourhoods
- Information about the school systems: public, Catholic, French and private schools
- Tours of homes in Toronto that meet your criteria, and expert and revealing information about each home
- Advice about purchasing a selected home in Toronto. We will provide you with advice on the correct price and deposit for your selected home, information about clauses and conditions to be contained in an “Offer” (we formally call it an “Agreement of Purchase and Sale”), writing the “Offer”, presenting the “Offer” to the vendor, home inspections information and support, and so much more.
- Thorough follow-up before and after your move-in date.
- Continued support over the years.
Contact Patrice at Patrice@PatriceGale.com